Monday, May 24, 2010

#3 Simple Outdoor Meal on a Plain Old Saturday Night





I love Whole Foods. I mean, I love it as much as, Anthropologie . That’s some high praise. It’s the kind of place I could easily spend an hour or more in…going down every aisle, reading labels, impulse buying. It’s my Costco.

So I’m there and get these chicken Italian sausages…and from the bakery some roasted garlic bread…and these little lemon mini Bundt cakes (all natural and only 120 calories)…wait, I need Greek yogurt.

What’s for dinner tonight? How about grilling up some of those sausages crisp, add some pasta & sauce. How’s that basil coming in my herb garden? Looks good, let’s add that. Wait a minute; let’s warm that bread on the grill. Ready to eat. Yep. In less than 20 minutes. It’s a nice night, let’s take this meal outside.

For dessert, a mini Bundt cake, some fresh berries and Greek yogurt. This is a good life.
toni

No comments:

Post a Comment