Wednesday, June 23, 2010

#13 S'mores for a Crowd



You don't need a campfire to make s'mores and it's an easy, fun throw together dessert for a crowd. And my way is really safer than a campfire especially if a lot of little kids are in your party. Here's how I do it.

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Be careful to not let paper hang off side of pan since you're going to put it on the grill and it could catch fire (p.s. marshmallows can catch on fire too! So stay with this as you make it.)



When grill is around 300+ put lined pan on grates. (What are those square things you ask? Vegan marshmallows. We had a vegan in my dinner party. You can find these in the Whole Foods fridge section with the cookie dough.) Check in a minute, should look like this:




Check again in another minute, and it should look like this.


It's now time to take off the grill and assemble with the Hershey Bars and Grahams. Put on platter so your guests can dive in.

I think my wee guests liked them. I guess that's an expression of yum :-)



toni

No comments:

Post a Comment